Delivery and return conditions
Returning quality goods:
1. If the purchased goods do not meet your expectations, you can return them within 14 calendar days from their delivery/collection.
2. All returned items must be returned with original tags, protective bags and original, undamaged packaging, and must not be worn or otherwise used. The customer returning the item is responsible for the shipping costs of the quality items. Refunds are made for items within 10 working days of the item reaching the Sabalin store at the specified address.
3. The right to refuse the order does not apply to those goods that have been specially manufactured according to the Buyer’s requirements or individually adapted, or which due to their nature cannot be returned at all, are perishable and their validity expires quickly.
4. UAB “Sabalin” is not responsible for parcels that were sent with an incorrect address.
Conditions for returning defective goods:
1. If you purchased a product of inadequate quality from www.sabalin.lt and the seller did not discuss the product’s shortcomings with you, you have the right to demand from the seller:
– replace a product of unsuitable quality with a product of suitable quality;
– reduce the price of the product accordingly;
– within a reasonable period of time to remove the defects of the product free of charge or to compensate you for the costs of removing the defects of the product;
– return the money paid and unilaterally terminate the contract.
2. If you want to return the goods, you can deliver them to the Sabalin store, located at Žemaitės st. 145, Šiauliai.
3. UAB “Sabalin” undertakes to return the money paid for goods of inadequate quality, if:
– the product’s inadequate quality manifests itself as a manufacturing defect;
– non-compliance with the specifications specified by the manufacturer.
4. The money is returned by transferring it to the client’s personal account. Please submit a completed return form with the returned goods. It is necessary to indicate the number of the bank account to which the refund will be transferred.
5. If the product received is of poor quality or received is not the product that the customer ordered, after sending the returned product, it is necessary to immediately inform the customer service department by e-mail. by mail: email@example.com about the incurred postage costs related to the return of the product, by sending a scanned or photographed postal receipt by e-mail. by post The customer service department will inform the returns department and the accounting department about this, so that the money is transferred to the customer together with the amount calculated for the returned product within 10 working days.